Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Keeping Well - Unfair Lack of Communication Opportunities

I thought it was important that other people and friends you like talk to you for mental health and such things, like keeping fit physically especially in ways.

It's funny how some/many people in Orlando were racist and it was so important they get all their needs met, like a mad dash going crazy and coo coo.  It was things like their communication needs.  In the end who do you think is the one to go to?  I feel people want to dispose of me, and I'm afraid other places have problems too if I move away, though I know this is just Orlando probably very obviously in the obvious problems you'd label and notice.

Also, some/many people in Orlando can't explain why they think white people's racial needs are more important, they think much more important, than that of other races and mixed races.  They think it's the opposite for any other race.  It's funny they also get in people's private thoughts as strangers, too.  Other races and Latinos are left in their own world that they think is better but still suffer in their public social environment.  It's funny how Americans have fair kids, while Latinos don't.  Many Americans are mixed and fairer than people in Europe.  Of course, many are not in some way and are not as happy.