Monday, May 11, 2020
Do you think that singers are not really into real music?
Sometimes, orchestras may play differently if they are accompanying singers or dancers. However, you might notice they get into the music like it's something big rather than how most musicians take it easy and are more real and down-to-earth as people in a way. It's like the singers or dancers aren't even there. It's true most people aren't good singers. Dancers rehearse together, too, like orchestras, and they dancers seem not to do as much individual work at least when they are growing up and taking dance class still or ballet. Also, why does the 1st violinist usually get into it and others not so much just to use it as a tool against other musicians? Shouldn't there be more elite orchestras where all the members are the quality of 1st violinists? It doesn't always have to be in Europe, though anyone should be allowed there if they are allowed in other countries. ... Either way, something's not in it or something sneaky is happening, regarding how only instruments do music it seems sometimes. I think singers have it worst. Most of them joined when they were older, it seems, in choirs. I even feel people/musicians use dancers against me to say it's something I can't do if I even do music like them. They probably are in league with pop guitarists, too. Musicians even try to kick me out and then show off their singing like it's more precious than me having sung for real and not just a little for fun maybe. It's like they think they have a guarantee they can sing, too, and I can't. They already mainly are a spectacle for how they move as opposed to making much music, in orchestras; so, it's like they dance better than dancers, too. They seem the sorest for complaining or acting stressed about all they can get to do, though.